20 September 2010

And so it begins...

After spending my first two weeks back in Vietnam in a sort of 'holding pattern' things are set to get started tomorrow. I'm teaching two groups of faculty English, one beginner and an intermediate section. I'll also hold weekly office hours for MA students in academic writing and faculty with project proposal writing. I'm not sure it will keep my busy enough, but at least it will force me out of the house a few days a week.
Again your thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement will go a long way in sustaining me until my return in December.

1 comment:

  1. You are a strong girl with a world of faith and love behind you. You will find the strength each day that you need to go on. The things you long for will just make coming home that much better. Good luck and I'm rooting for you.

    Angie (btw if you don't remember me we met at the farmers market Matt introduced us)

    ReplyDelete